Monday, October 09, 2006

Weekend Wedding

On September 30th my niece, Andrea, and her fiance, Joe, were married in St. Peters, MO - a suburb of St. Louis. The three of us attended the wedding and Lauren was in the wedding. We would not have missed this celebration for Andrea and Joe. We returned to Washington and to an empty house. The quiet house posed a stark transition from the fury of activity during the month of September. But September passed, summer ended, and people moved on with their lives. The quiet crisis in our lives didn't end, it just changed to new crises. There's really too much to even write about here and I'm not sure I want to write it. Maybe it's best I just put it all behind me. I wish Vicki were here.

Here are some pictures from the wedding:

This is Joe and Andrea at the front of the church after the wedding.


Gregg and Paula (Father and Mother of the bride), along with Andrea, Joe, and Joe's mother.


The wedding party.


Gregg (Father of the bride, and Andrea.


My Aunt Martha, my older brothers Chip, Gregg, and Joe, and me.

No comments: